The Health Risk Assessment is Evolving and Getting Smarter
The Evolution of the Health Risk Assessment
The Two Types of HRAs
1. Active Data Health Assessments
Collecting active data has some limitations including:
- The scope of questions asked - some participants may not want to answer specific questions or may not know the answers.
- The quantity of information - you can only ask a specific number of questions. If the assessment is too long, you risk people not completing all questions.
- Response frequency - it's not realistic to ask participants to spend an hour every day answering your questions.
Essentially, participants spend their own time responding to the required information, which could be subjected to that person's preconceived attitudes and opinions about what information they are self-reporting. Unfortunately, participants formulating their own responses is an opportunity for personal biases and dishonest information.
2. Passive Data Health Assessments
Vivametrica Passive Health Risk Assessment
The digital health risk assessment consists of 5 simple questions on age, gender, height, weight and steps per day. The data is then analyzed on the web or mobile app in real-time, taking only seconds to produce the individuals vScore rating.
Integrated with CoreHealth's corporate wellness platform, Vivametrica's solution will provide holistic and personalized results for wellness providers that can be used to support individual employee behavior change and ultimately improve employee productivity.
CoreHealth's Health Assessment tools
Do you need some assistance developing and delivering health assessments? Discover our tools that put you in full control:
Want to learn more?
If you are a wellness provider who is committed to improving employee health, well-being and engagement through a scientific, evidence-based approach, request a demo and let us show you how CoreHealth partners with these health assessment providers (or a HRA provider of your choice) to deliver best-in-class worksite wellness programs to clients.
Additional Resources You May Like
Check out these other great resources to help you grow your wellness revenue.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wellness Technology - Discover everything you need to know about wellness technology in this eBook.
Pick your business:
- Corporate Wellness, Human Resources & EAP Companies
- Health Systems, Hospitals & Facilities
- Health Insurance Carriers & Benefits Brokers
About CoreHealth Technologies
CoreHealth Technologies Inc. is a leading all-in-one corporate wellness platform trusted by wellness providers to power their health and wellbeing programs for 3+ million employees worldwide. At CoreHealth, we believe that developing the best employee wellness programs is all about giving providers the right code, design and access to best-in-class innovations. With the most customization, integrations and reliability of any software in its class, CoreHealth’s powerful platform lets users focus on growing great wellness companies. For more information, visit the CoreHealth website or visit our YouTube Channel.
Written by Andrea McLeod
Andrea McLeod is CoreHealth's Sales and Marketing Magician who appreciates and promotes all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.