Mental Jiu Jitsu for Gnarly Habits – the Power of Cognitive Behavior Training
Changing unhealthy behaviors is hard. Making lasting changes requires more than willpower. Discover how cognitive behavior training can help and where you can get help.
Many people sabotage themselves and can’t seem to stop unhealthy behaviors. No matter how much people want to make a change, they get discouraged when the quick-fix solutions they try often result in short-term success that address the symptom but don’t result in lasting behavior changes. Then, they get down on themselves because they just can’t seem to break the cycle.
Making permanent changes takes more than willpower.
Employees who struggle with things like stress, tobacco, unhealthy eating, alcohol or lack of exercise often find it impossible to eliminate their unhealthy behavior patterns for any length of time.
How do you help people making lasting change?
COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR TRAINING
Help employees overcome the common barriers of lack of time, inconvenient location and schedule with online cognitive behavior interventions from SelfHelpWorks, the leading provider of video-based cognitive training.
Behavior Changes Begin with the Mind - Not the Body
From the convenience of an employee’s own private space and device, they get the training and support they need to overcome their unhealthy behaviors and achieve long term success.
HELP EMPLOYEES MAKING LASTING CHANGE AFFORDABLY
For over a decade SelfHelpWorks has been enabling organizations help employees get rid of costly tough-to-change habits for a fraction of the cost of other health and wellness programs.
- better workforce health
- less absenteeism, and
- increased productivity and morale.
ABOUT SELFHELPWORKS TRAINING
Online training includes:
- Pre-recorded cognitive behavioral therapy videos with personalized coaching support
- Digestable Sessions - Curriculum is split into several sections
- Participants complete in 4-6 weeks
- Includes Notifications and Reminders
- 24-7 Coach
- Effective and Easy to Use
- Progress Tracking
- HIPAA compliant
- Programs include: Weight Loss and Nutrition, Smoking Cessation, Alcohol Control, Stress and Resiliency, Diabetes Management and 90-Day Walking Challenge.
- All-in-One Corporate Wellness Platform: SelfHelpWorks training is seamlessly accessible by participants from within CoreHealth’s Corporate Wellness platform.
WATCH A DEMO
Learn more about how this training works and why cognitive interventions are so important to include in your wellness program.
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Technology Requirement Checklist – If you researching new wellness technology, download this free, fully editable checklist to assist you with identifying requirements and priorities.
- CoreHealth Network Partners - 140+ unique wellness innovations with seamless integration to the corporate wellness platform.
- Health Library - Is your wellness program like an airport?
- CoreHealth Customers - Discover who and how we help.
ABOUT COREHEALTH TECHNOLOGIES
CoreHealth Technologies Inc. is the leading corporate wellness platform trusted by more than 1000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises. At CoreHealth, we believe that developing the best employee wellness programs is all about giving wellness companies the right code, design and access to the latest innovations. With the most customization, integrations and reliability of any software in its class, CoreHealth’s powerful platform lets users focus on growing great companies. For more information, contact CoreHealth or explore the CoreHealth website.
Written by Cindy Danielson
Cindy Danielson is CoreHealth's Marketing Maverick and team leader with a passion for connecting people and technology. In addition to marketing, she has experience as a Benefits Brokers, HR Professional and Project Manager. She loves sales and marketing process while leveraging systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot.