FREE Wellness RFP Template and Tools to Find the Perfect Wellness Portal
If it’s time to find a new wellness portal to manage your employee wellness programs, download this playbook, wellness RFP template, demo script and evaluator tools to start the process.
Researching and evaluating new wellness management software vendors is quite an in-depth process and not something your average wellness provider undertakes very often (thankfully!) Workplace wellness experts are trained in wellness – not project management or technology... but help is available.
Over our 13 years in business, CoreHealth has worked with hundreds of organizations responsible for delivering employees wellness programs to workforces around the world. These organizations are looking for wellness technology to help them design, deliver and administer their wellness programs as efficiently, painlessly and affordably as possible.
We want to provide you with a one-stop-shop to help you:
- Identify your current pain points
- Determine your project goals for new wellness technology
- Identify and prioritize your functional requirements for a new portal
- Guide you through the entire vendor research and evaluation process
To support you with this process, we are providing the following FREE Playbook for Researching and Evaluating Wellness Technology Vendors.
Playbook to Find the Perfect Wellness Technology
The playbook includes the process to finding the perfect wellness portal and covers:
- Understanding Project Objectives
- Determining your project team
- Conducting an internal needs assessment
- A FREE in-depth Wellness RFP template that you can edit and send to wellness management software vendors or use as your internal guide.
- Resources to help you research wellness portal vendors on the market
- Tips and tools to help you effectively evaluate wellness portal vendors and handle the critical vendor demonstration process.
The vendor demo stage is where many organizations stop their structured process which, in my opinion, is a BIG mistake!
- A FREE Agenda & Demo Flow you can edit and provide to vendors to help you communicate your expectations and manage the process of product demonstrations.
- A FREE Evaluator Scorecard you can edit and distribute to each evaluator participating in vendor demos to help you get the most of the demo process.
A demo can quickly fall off the rails if there isn’t a process for both vendors AND evaluators.
- The internal debrief process with evaluators after all vendor demos are done.
- Vendor short list and reference check process.
- The decision and contracting stage.
I have been the lucky person (or unlucky person depending your perspective) that responds to RFPs on behalf of CoreHealth and at previous organizations. I have also led a team that researched, evaluated and successfully implemented a new software system at a local insurance broker. Since I have been on both sides of the process, I wanted to share these tools and help those organizations looking for a new wellness portal to help you deliver the best corporate health and wellness programs around. I hope you find them useful.
About CoreHealth Technologies
CoreHealth Technologies Inc. is the leading corporate wellness platform trusted by wellness providers for more than 1000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises. At CoreHealth, we believe that developing the best employee wellness programs is all about giving wellness companies the right code, design and access to the latest innovations. With the most customization, integrations and reliability of any software in its class, CoreHealth’s powerful platform lets users focus on growing great companies. For more information, explore the CoreHealth website.
Written by Cindy Danielson
Cindy Danielson is CoreHealth's Marketing Maverick and team leader with a passion for connecting people and technology. In addition to marketing, she has experience as a Benefits Brokers, HR Professional and Project Manager.